When decorating a house, the first thing to consider is the ground. Because the ground is where it is most used, we walk on the ground every day. Therefore, the decoration on the ground is the most important, especially to do a good job of waterproofing, but also consider the use of the floor. There are many types of floors on the market today, and each floor has its own characteristics, so it is very important to choose a floor suitable for your home. The following is a roll floor.
First, the classification of coiled floor
1. If distinguished from the structural aspect, the coiled floor can be roughly divided into three types, which are composite type, through-type and semi-homogeneous type. The composite floor has a multi-layer structure and is pressed. The transparent type uses the same quality materials from the top to the bottom of the floor, and the patterns and colors are the same. The semi-homogeneous type means that some other materials are added to the same quality material, and there are some slight differences in appearance.
2. It can also be distinguished according to the shape. It can be roughly divided into two types according to the shape. One type is sheet material, and the other is coil material. The coil material is soft and can be rolled together. It is very convenient to transport, and the sheet is not much different from ordinary, it is piece by piece.
What are the benefits of coiled flooring?
1. The coil has a very good abrasion resistant layer, and it is also very thick. It has been tested in terms of abrasion and stain resistance, and it meets various standards.
2. The pattern on the surface is very clear, and can be customized according to the needs of consumers. The three-dimensional effect is full, and the effect is very realistic. There is no discoloration, and it can be exposed to the sun for a long time.
3. There will not be any problems such as kicking and retracting. The dimension is particularly stable. The flatness after installation is also very high. These are tested.