PVC flooring is widely used in various sports places, such as kindergartens, schools, hospitals, shopping malls, homes, etc., due to its multi-functional properties such as health and environmental protection, water resistance, moisture resistance, and wear resistance. More and more people are buying vinyl flooringing, and the maintenance of the floor must be a concern for many people. So what to do if the vinyl flooring is scratched? There are more and more people who buy vinyl flooring, so the maintenance of the floor must be a concern for many people.
After scratches on the homogeneous vinyl flooring, it can be smoothed with a sander, and then waxed as bright as new. vinyl flooringing should not be soaked with water. Detergent, water and gum easily react chemically, causing the floor surface to de-glue or warp. Therefore, it should not be a lot of water, especially hot water washing. When stains such as ink, soup, oil, etc. appear, they can generally be wiped with dilute soapy water. If they are still not clean, they can also be gently wiped with a small amount of gasoline until the stains are eliminated. If there are scratches on the multi-layer composite vinyl flooring, a good method is to cut off the scratched parts and replace them with new materials; or to process the scratched parts well by parquetting and use them as waste extra product.
The solution for the solid bottom is mainly water-based paint. 1. Clean the scratches. If the scars are too shallow, there is no adhesion, so you need to deepen the scratches on the floor. 2. Heat the soldering iron and use a Or two kinds of strip-shaped solid repair waxes are heated with a soldering iron, adjusted to the required color, and filled in the scratches on the floor. 3. After 5-8 minutes, scrape the protruding part along the surface of the floor with a blade.
First, the purpose of PVC floor cleaning and maintenance
1. Improve appearance: timely remove the dirt generated in daily use, so that the elastic floor can fully display its extraordinary appearance and natural gloss.
2. Protect the floor: Protect the elastic floor from accidental chemicals, cigarette butts, shoe prints, oil and water, etc., reduce the mechanical wear of the surface to a minimum, so that the durability of the floor itself can be brought into full play. Extend the life of the floor.
3. Convenient care: Due to the tight surface structure and special treatment of the elastic floor itself, attention to daily cleaning and maintenance can make the floor easier to care for and prolong its service life.
2. General rules for maintenance:
The importance of floor maintenance is self-evident. Don't wait until there are dirt and problems before handling them. When such problems occur, it often means that the floor has already had a serious impact. At this time, it is necessary to perform repair and cleaning, which will be time-consuming and labor-intensive, and improper methods will also cause damage to the floor. Any floor will have wear and tear in daily use. This is the constant fact. The significance of daily maintenance is that the material itself is protected before it is damaged to extend the life of the product and ensure the integrity of the shape.
It is recommended to clean the floor once a day, and use a mop with special cleaning fluid for periodic maintenance. Detergents need to be diluted to (pH 7-10) and beige cleaning pads. The cleaning cycle can be decided according to the state of the floor itself and the intensity of use.
Fruit stains that penetrate into the surface of the PVC floor for too long can not be removed at this time. These stains include asphalt 7, toner, rubber wheel printing, crayons, pen ink, and wax oil. There are also some stains and scratches that are difficult to remove, such as: dyes, rubber bottoms on furniture, hand wheels, etc. Therefore, if dirt appears on the floor, it should be removed immediately with appropriate cleaning tools and correct removal methods. If you encounter special stains, you need to cooperate with the corresponding cleaners, and find them clean at any time to ensure that the floor material will not be affected by the stains. Rubber products such as soles and wheels that have direct contact with the ground are used as much as possible without coloring. Rubber, when heavy objects need to pass through the floor, it can be protected by plywood.
Nearly 80% of the pollutants on the floor are brought in from the outside, so clean mats should be placed at the entrances and exits. The mats need to be cleaned irregularly, and the cleaning cycle is determined according to the amount of people. The floor needs to be cleaned daily and cleaned with a slightly mop. In heavily polluted areas, neutral detergents should be used instead of corrosive cleaners. After cleaning, the water on the surface should be treated immediately to prevent the precipitation of detergents and other substances. Large areas of standing water can be cleaned using special equipment. Where lime spots occur due to standing water, you can use an acidic cleaning solution (PH value 3-5) for cleaning. When cleaning, an additional suction broom can be placed, which is mainly used to clean the splashed solution, which can prevent leaving a clean watermark on the floor. Also, please be careful not to place dripping mops and other tools on the ground or hang them on the wall.
Third, care considerations
1. All kinds of dirt on the ground should be removed in time.
2. It is forbidden to soak the floor in open water. Although some floors use water-proof glue to separate water sources (such as floor drains, water rooms, etc.), long-term soaking in water will seriously affect the life of the floor. Use a water suction machine to dry the sewage in time during the cleaning process.
3. For places with a lot of people and large wear, the maintenance period should be shortened, and the number of waxing passes for high-strength facial wax should be increased.
4. It is forbidden to use hard and rough cleaning utensils (such as steel balls, hundred cleaning cloths, etc.) to prevent sharp objects from colliding with the elastic floor.
5. It is strongly recommended to place cymbal pads at the entrance of public places with high traffic to prevent dirt and sand from being brought into the ground.
Fourth, the maintenance method at different stages:
(I) Cleaning and maintenance after the floor is laid / before use
1. First remove the dust and debris on the floor surface.
2. Use a scrubbing machine to add 3M red abrasive pads or similar products to clean at a low speed (diluted with a powerful general cleaner 1:20 in water and add it to the scrubbing machine) to remove the protective wax, grease, dust and other dirt on the floor surface. Dry the sewage with a water suction machine.
3. Wash with water and blot dry.
4. 1-2 layers of high-strength facial wax.
Detergent: powerful general cleaner, high-strength facial wax
Tools: Ground Grinder, Red Grinding Pad Suction Machine, Wax Mop, Water Press
(2) daily cleaning and maintenance
1. Push dust or vacuum cleaner. (Dust the mop with dust on the mop and push the dust after drying.)
2. Wet mopping. (Use floor cleaning polish to dilute 1:20 with water, mop the floor with a semi-moist mop.) If necessary, you can also use a scrubber and wash & shine low-speed cleaning. Detergent: mop dusting agent floor cleaning polish 上
Tools: dust push, mop
(3) Regular cleaning and maintenance
1. Push dust or vacuum cleaner.
2. The floor cleaning and polishing agent is diluted 1:20 against water, and mopping or rubbing with a high-speed polishing machine and a red abrasive sheet.
3. 1-2 layers of high-strength facial wax.
4. Can be combined with high-speed polishing machine plus white polishing pad polishing treatment.
Cleaning agent: floor cleaning polish, high-strength facial wax
Tools: dust pusher, ground grinder, red and white grinder, water suction wax wax mop
(4) Complete renovation
1. Push dust or vacuum cleaner.
2. Dilute 1:10 with strong dewaxing water and evenly spread it on the ground. Wait for 5-10 minutes, and use a rubbing machine to add red abrasive pads to clean and remove wax at low speed. Use a water suction machine to dry the sewage in time.
3. Wash with water and blot dry until there is no residual detergent left on the floor.
4. 1-2 layers of high-strength facial wax. Cleaning agent: floor cleaning polish, high-strength facial wax
Tools: dust pusher, ground grinder, red and white grinder, water suction machine, wax mop water machine.
(5) Treatment of special dirt
1. Oil stains: For local oil stains, pour the water-based degreaser stock directly on the towel and wipe it; for large areas of oil stains, dilute the Victaulic water-based degreaser by 1:10, and use a scrubber and red abrasive pad to clean at low speed.
2. Black offset printing: spray cleaning cleaning wax with high-speed polishing machine and white polishing pad polishing. For longer offset printing, you can pour the powerful offset removing agent directly on the towel and wipe it.
3. Glue or chewing gum: Pour it on the towel with a professional strong degreaser and wipe it off.
Detergent: Water-based degreaser, spray cleaning and maintenance wax, powerful offset remover for strong offset.