Benefits of PVC or vinyl flooring vs hardwood flooring
PVC, or more commonly known as vinyl flooring, is a long known all-rounder option in terms of cost, ease of installation, maintenance and durability. To know how such conclusion about PVC or vinyl flooring is reached, let us look at its benefits compared with hardwood flooring.
- Hardwood flooring is very expensive, while the priciest PVC or vinyl flooring cost less than half of what is required with hardwood option.
- Hardwood flooring is very difficult to install and mistakes are costly, while vinyl flooring can be installed with decent results by amateurs.
- Hardwood is very susceptible to water damage; while vinyl flooring is waterproofed.
- Hardwood floors require extra care to prevent dents and scratches; while vinyl flooring is naturally resistant to dents and scratches.
- Hardwood floors are difficult to maintain, requiring special cleaners to clean periodically; while PVC or vinyl flooring can be easily cleaned with sweeping, vacuuming, or dust-mopping, with occasional wet-mopping with water.
www.hanflor.com and contact us firstname.lastname@example.org